3.11.2012

off to the gym.

in light of the fact that i've gained a lot of weight in the year before and (nearly) two years since being married, i'm trying to make some changes. that means short morning exercises to wake up in the morning, 5 gym days a week, and eating better. nothing super crazy (aside from the gym part, which i always will think is nuts), but effective. interestingly, my food issue is actually eating not-enough. rarely do i have the motivation to cook for myself when i live alone, so i end up eating only one or two meals a day. not good! so, with a book and ipod in my hand, i'm off to the elliptical! check out my pinterest for some of the quick-exercise ideas and fun workouts (harry potter movie-watching goodness FTW)!! expect some recipes soon, and maybe some workout playlist inspirations, since that's also part of the life-change that made the non-list.
chau, all. love!

1 comment:

  1. I have been bumping up my gym visits too! I started with once a week in january and now go four times a week! I knew that if I started five times a week from the get go, there is no way I would have stayed into it. Now I am falling in love with it all over again!
    I hope your enjoying it!

    Ps. Snacking = oh my I need to go to the gym. I totally get you and your snacking meals!

    ReplyDelete